Registered Nurse - Casual
Job no: 496017
Work type: Casual
Location: Armstrong Creek
TLC Warralily Gardens, is our most recent development on the doorstep of the beautiful Surf Coast, encompassing a 180-bed residential aged care home and TLC Primary Care clinic, TLC Warralily Gardens will also house the innovative services our customers have come to expect including TLC Health Club, TLC Virtual Reality and TLC Café.
As part of our team, Team TLC, you will have access to a full range of generous benefits including: complimentary membership of TLC Health Clubs, bulk-billed GP, allied-health healthcare and flu vaccinations, discounted pharmacy and discounted private health insurance.
Essential to your success you will:-
- Have sound knowledge of ACFI documentation and Commonwealth standards;
- A current registration with AHPRA;
- The capacity to work well autonomously and in a team environment;
- Be reliable and adaptable, motivated and committed to the provision of quality care and continuous improvement;
- Hold a current Victorian or Federal police certificate
Experience working in aged care will be highly regarded as will prior experience working in your area of expertise.
Come and join Team TLC – join a supportive new team and be part of a new era of integrated care. We look forward to receiving your application.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend