Job no: 496096
Work type: Full-Time
Fantastic opportunities available for a Care Manager to lead our dedicated team in Wallington, Homestead Estate
As part of our team, Team TLC, you will have access to a full range of generous benefits including: complimentary membership of TLC Health Clubs, bulk-billed GP, allied-health healthcare and flu vaccinations, discounted pharmacy and discounted private health insurance.
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice 2016, 2017 and 2018, is dedicated to being leaders in innovative integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
Essential to your success you will:-
- Have sound knowledge of ACFI documentation and Commonwealth standards;
- A current registration with AHPRA;
- The capacity to work well autonomously and in a team environment;
- Be reliable and adaptable, motivated and committed to the provision of quality care and continuous improvement;
- Hold a current Victorian or Federal police certificate
Experience working in aged care will be highly regarded as will prior experience working in your area of expertise. It is essential that all applicants are willing to work AM shifts.
- Come and join Team TLC – join a supportive new team and be part of a new era of integrated care. We look forward to receiving your application.
For further information, please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend