Administration Assistant - Geelong Region
Job no: 496097
Work type: Casual
We are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Administration Assistant with strong clerical skills to join our dedicated teams across our Western region on a casual basis.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will thrive working under pressure, have a talent for prioritising and multi-tasking as well as pride yourself on consistently meeting deadlines.
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice 2016, 2017 and 2018, is a Victorian healthcare provider who is dedicated to being leaders in innovative integrated healthcare and renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
To succeed in this role you will have:-
- Experience in reception and administration
- Experience with staff rostering
- Professional and courteous telephone manner
- Strong computer skills including Excel and Word
- Be customer service focused
- Excellent Organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Professional and friendly demeanour
- Full Working Rights in Australia
- A current Victorian/Federal Police Certificate
- A valid current drivers licence and own vehicle – willingness to travel across various sites
TLC offers you:-
- A supportive team environment
- Employee benefits such as; flexibility, complimentary gym membership and wellbeing initiatives
- Partnerships with NIB, Hesta, First State Super, ANZ and many more!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend