TLC Learning Administrator
Job no: 496142
Work type: Part time
Categories: Administration, RTO
We are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Administrator to join the TLC Learning Team.
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice 2016, 2017 and 2018, is a Victorian healthcare provider dedicated to being leaders in innovative integrated healthcare and renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
TLC Learning attained ASQA registration and commenced in 2016 and is now expanding its operations. As a key support to the Manager – TLC Learning, the TLC Learning Administrator is responsible to support and assist with all aspects of the RTO including coordinating the enrolments for and delivery of courses, coordinating student placements, record-keeping (including Vetrack), liaising with key-stakeholders and supporting learning and development activities including annual education calendars across the entire TLC network.
This part time role is 3 days per week and is based in our Head Office on St Kilda Road, Melbourne.
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Experience in an administrative role (essential), previous experience working with an RTO or in the VET sector preferred
- Knowledge of AQTF and ASQA Standards and VET programs for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs)
- Knowledge of Well-developed understanding of training packages, units of competency, accredited courses and training and assessment models
- Professional, courteous and friendly manner
- Strong computer skills including Excel, Word, PDF and ideally Vetrack
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Enthusiastic, committed and innovative
- Current Police Certificate or willingness to provide one
TLC offers you:-
- A supportive team environment
- An opportunity to grow with a new part of our organisation
- Employee benefits such as; flexibility, TLC Rewards program, complimentary gym membership and wellbeing initiatives
- Partnerships with NIB, Hesta, First State Super, ANZ and many more!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend