Job no: 496167
Work type: Part time
Categories: Allied Health, Physiotherapy
We are looking for experienced and enthusiastic Physiotherapist Aides to work with our dedicated team at TLC Sunlight in Whittlesea.
TLC is dedicated to being leaders in innovative and integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities. TLC Aged Care is the largest family owned residential aged care service provider in Victoria.
Our mission is to provide people in our care with the quality of life that we would expect for our family.
In this role you will work with the Physiotherapist to provide quality interventions to enhance the mobility and dexterity of all Residents.
You will supervise resident exercise programs and implement programs as designed and directed by the physiotherapist.
You will have experience in working with people who are in pain or disabled. This will be demonstrated by your sound knowledge of the techniques that may be used to promote independence, good health and an optimal level of wellness in a residential home or community based setting.
- You will have excellent communications skills and empathy with elderly residents
- Qualifications in Allied Health Assistance will be highly regarded
- You will have a current Victorian or Federal Police Certificate
TLC offers you:-
- Career Progression
- Learning and development opportunities
- Live & work locally with free onsite parking
- A supportive team environment
- Employee benefits such as; flexibility, complimentary gym membership and wellbeing initiatives
Join us as part of the new Era of Integrated Healthcare and make a difference to our communities.
For further information please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend