Job no: 496175
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Noble Park
An exceptional opportunity now exists for an experienced aged care management professional to join the team at TLC Aged Care in Noble Manor.
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice 2016, 2017 and 2018, is an healthcare provider in Victoria with a Mission to be the leaders in innovative integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities. TLC Noble Manor boasts innovative services including our aged care home, a Primary Care clinic, TLC Cafe, TLC Health Clubs and TLC Virtual Reality.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the General Manager will be responsible for leading and managing all facets of the home including leading a professional and dedicated team to continue to deliver exceptional care, meet all regulatory requirements and maintain a continuous improvement focus. This position will work collaboratively with Managers of other residential sites and have ongoing support from a central support team to develop and implement initiatives.
To be successful in this role you will possess the following:
- Ability to lead and motivate a diverse and growing team
- Ability to demonstrate high personal and professional ethical standards
- Solid business acumen and professionalism
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of Aged Care Standards and Accreditation
- Prior experience in managing residential aged care sites
- A current Federal/Victorian Police Certificate
- Registered Nurse qualifications preferred, business qualification or related discipline will be highly regarded
As part of our Team TLC, you will have access to a full range of generous benefits including: complimentary membership of TLC Health Clubs, bulk-billed GP, allied-health healthcare and flu vaccinations etc.
For further information please contact Human Resources on 03 9458 7728.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend