Personal Care Worker
Job no: 496252
Work type: Casual
Categories: Personal Care Work
Exceptional opportunities now exist for passionate Personal Care Workers to join our dedicated team at TLC The Belmont.
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice 2016, 2017 and 2018, is dedicated to being leaders in innovative and integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities. TLC Aged Care is the largest family owned residential aged care service provider in Victoria.
As part of our team, Team TLC, you will have access to a full range of generous benefits including: complimentary membership of TLC Health Clubs, bulk-billed GP, allied-health healthcare and flu vaccinations, discounted pharmacy and discounted private health insurance.
Essential to your success you will:-
- A Certificate III in Aged Care
- Experience in ACFI and knowledge of accreditation standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for working in Aged Care
- A current Victorian or Federal Police Certificate
In return TLC will offer you:-
- A supportive Team environment
- Work and live locally with free onsite parking
- Training and development opportunities
For further information, please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au/
Join us as part of the new Era of Integrated Healthcare to make a difference to our community.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend