Personal Care Worker
Job no: 496263
Work type: Casual
Location: Altona North
Categories: Personal Care Work
We are currently looking for Personal Care Workers with a positive attitude and passion for aged care to join our dedicated team at TLC Marina in Altona North.
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice 2016, 2017 and 2018, is dedicated to being leaders in innovative and integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities. TLC Aged Care is the largest family owned residential aged care service provider in Victoria.
As part of our team, Team TLC, you will have access to a full range of generous benefits including: complimentary membership of TLC Health Clubs, bulk-billed GP, allied-health healthcare and flu vaccinations, discounted pharmacy and discounted private health insurance.
Our mission is to provide people in our care with the quality of life that we would expect for our family.
Essential to your success you will:-
- A Certificate III in Aged Care
- Experience in ACFI and knowledge of accreditation standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for working in Aged Care
- A current Victorian or Federal Police Certificate
In return TLC will offer you:-
- A supportive Team environment
- Work and live locally with free onsite parking
- Career progression
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee benefits such as; flexibility, complimentary gym membership and wellbeing initiatives
Join us as part of the new Era of Integrated Healthcare to make a difference to our community.
For further information, please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend