Job no: 496278
Work type: Part time
Location: Clifton Hill
We are currently seeking experienced and passionate Physiotherapists to join our dedicated team at TLC Clifton Views in Clifton Hill on a part-time basis, with a possibility to increase full-time in the future due to expected growth.
The first luxury high-rise residential aged care home in Victoria, Clifton Views offers 123 residential aged care rooms across 10-levels, TLC Primary Care clinic and boasts the latest innovations in clinical care. TLC Clifton Views also has the innovative services our customers have come to expect including TLC Health Club, TLC Virtual Reality and TLC Café.
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice 2016, 2017 and 2018, is dedicated to being leaders in innovative and integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities. TLC Aged Care is the largest family owned residential aged care service provider in Victoria.
You will be a dedicated yet easy going team player with a passion for improving the quality of life of those in your care. Your duties will include:
- Comprehensive and up-to-date clinical assessments of a wide variety of patients
- Exercise prescription and the formulation of care plans
- Pain Management
- Correspondence with residents, families, community patients, nursing and medical practitioners and equipment suppliers
- Falls review and falls prevention management
- Private Practice in our onsite medical hub
Fully equipped state-of-the-art gymnasiums are also available on site to assist you in treating and creating programs for your patients.
- A genuine passion for caring for a diverse client base including elderly residents
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- A Physiotherapy qualification with current full registration with AHPRA
- Permanent residency or appropriate working visas
- A current Victorian/Federal Police Certificate
- A valid current drivers licence and own vehicle
TLC offers you:-
- Learning and development opportunities
- Live & work locally with free onsite parking
- A supportive team environment
- Employee benefits such as; flexibility, complimentary gym membership and wellbeing initiatives
Join us as part of the new Era of Integrated Healthcare and make a difference to our communities
For further information please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend