Job no: 496324
Work type: Full-Time
- Permanent role, flexible options
- Excellent supportive workplace culture
- Employer of Choice
Working in an organisation that truly cares about its people, the Office Administrator will be the all-important first point of contact for visitors and inbound callers to the organisation. This position is pivotal in delivering exceptional customer service to internal and external stakeholders and representing the organisation to the public. Key to the smooth operation of the Support Office, the Office Administrator will also provide administration and project support to the team.
- Experience in providing administrative support in an office environment
- Experience in managing a high-demand centralised reception function
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Well-developed understanding of the Microsoft suite of products
As part of the team you will have access to a generous range of benefits including:
- Complimentary Gym membership
- Central location on the city fringe with modern amenities
- Wellbeing initiatives and programs
- Regular social events
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Discounted health insurance, movie tickets, gifts cards and more
- Novated Leasing available
- Great work/life balance with early starts (7/7.30) and mid-afternoon finishes (3/3.30)
Join us as part of the new Era of Integrated Healthcare and make a difference to our communities.
For further information please contact Human Resources on 03 9458 7728.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend