First Aid - Trainer and Assessor
Job no: 496328
Work type: Casual
We are currently seeking experienced and enthusiastic First Aid Trainers and Assessors to deliver training to our students in a blended, flipped classroom format, support their development and assess their learning in state-of-the-art training facilities across Melbourne.
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice 2016, 2017 and 2018, is dedicated to being leaders in innovative and integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities. TLC Aged Care is the largest family owned residential aged care service provider in Victoria.
Our Registered Training Organisation, TLC Learning is experiencing vast growth and currently offer courses in First Aid, Medication Administration and Aged Care.
This role involves conducting training workshops and to assess students in line with the training packages assessment requirements and study units.
Whilst experience is important; passion, motivation and personality defines the difference between a good trainer and a great trainer. We choose to work with people who are reliable and able to work autonomously, with a sound understanding of First Aid and Training and Assessment.
Key to your success will be:
- Appropriate vocational qualifications and Certificate IV Training and Assessment (TAE40110 OR 40116 or Dip VET)
- HLTAID001, HLTAID003, HLTAID004 or higher.
- Current relevant Vocational industry experience
- Experience in delivering competency based education and training in a filliped classroom model.
- Well-developed communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Documented professional development schedule and matrix
- Highly level of competence in the use of technology and online learning.
- National Police Check
- Current Victorian Drivers’ Licence
- A passion for training delivery to an exceptional standard
- Provide training and assessment within Quality Framework requirements in an RTO and have knowledge of the AQF
- Strong administration and organisational skills.
- Willingness to travel
Join us as part of the new Era of Integrated Healthcare and make a difference to our communities.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend