Compliance and Support Officer
Job no: 496329
Work type: Full-Time
Due to both recent and anticipated growth, TLC Learning, TLC Healthcare’s own RTO, seeks a dynamic and innovative second-in-charge to support the development and expansion of the business.
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice 2016, 2017 and 2018, is dedicated to being leaders in innovative and integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities. TLC’s own RTO, TLC Learning provides invaluable training internally to staff as well as external students to support upskilling in the Aged Care industry. Currently offering courses in First Aid, Medication Administration and Aged Care, it is now experiencing growth with a view to expand offerings in 2019.
The successful candidate will be experienced in ASQA compliance and audit, student support, RTO development and have an understanding of education and training requirements in the health care sector to assist our TLC Learning Manager and the close-knit team in our growing division.
The role will be assisting the Manager in all aspects of the RTO including:
- Coordinating the delivery of our courses
- Building and maintaining trainer relationships and student numbers
- Working towards targets
- Quality assurance and ensuring compliance obligations are met and maintained
- Expanding course offerings and the RTO itself
Key to your success in this role will be:
- Demonstrated experience RTO compliance (minimum 3 years)
- Excellent knowledge and experience of VET programs, funding and compliance
- Knowledge of ASQA Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015
- Internal/external auditing experience
- Well-developed understanding of training packages, units of competency, accredited courses and training and assessment models
- Highly competent in the use of technology including Vettrak and Avetmiss
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willingness to travel (Full Victorian Drivers’ Licence preferred)
- Exposure to the health services industry or a nursing background is highly desirable
- TAE and Auditing qualifications desirable but not essential
Benefits and Rewards:
- Great location on St Kilda Road with fantastic modern amenities
- Learning and Development opportunities and career progression
- Supportive team environment
- Complementary Gym Membership
- Discounted health insurance
- Access to TLC Rewards program – discounted movie tickets, gift cards and more
- Wellbeing initiatives and programs
- Regular social events
Join us as part of the new Era of Integrated Healthcare and make a difference to our communities.
For further information please contact Human Resources on 03 9458 7728.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend