Job no: 496330
Work type: Full-Time
An exciting opportunity is available for an enthusiastic office all-rounder on a full-time basis, located in our Head Office in Melbourne.
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice 2016, 2017 and 2018, is dedicated to being leaders in innovative and integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities. TLC Aged Care is the largest family owned residential aged care service provider in Victoria. Our business divisions include TLC Aged Care, TLC Primary Care, TLC Learning and TLC Health Clubs.
Suitable for an office junior or new graduate keen to learn, in this exciting new role no day will be the same. The successful applicant will have a broad range of opportunities to work across various disciplines, including but not limited to; administration, education, finance, marketing, human resources, marketing, quality and more.
Responsibilities will include:
- General Administration
- Reception relief
- Maintaining records and document storage
- General Data Entry
- Assisting executives and teams with day to day activities
- Day to day management of the office including liaision with external stake holders
- Answering incoming calls and emails for our various teams
- Accounting; payable, receivable, reconciliation, payroll
- Marketing assistance
- Assistance in recruitment activities
- Contribute to our event planning process and activities
- Handling enquiries, taking accurate messages and promptly advising via email
- Other duties as required
Benefits and Perks:
- Great location on St Kilda Road with fantastic modern amenities
- Learning and Development opportunities and career progression
- Supportive team environment
- Flexible working hours
- Complementary Gym Membership
- Discounted health insurance
- Access to TLC Rewards program – discounted movie tickets, gift cards and more
- Wellbeing initiatives and programs
- Regular social events
The Successful Candidate will possess:
- Previous administration / financial experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- High attention to detail
- Advanced computer skills across a range of software
- Ability to work in a varied and fast paced role
- Willingness to learn
- Efficient and accurate data entry
- Self-motivated, team player
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision at times.
Join us as part of the new Era of Integrated Healthcare and make a difference to our communities.
For further information please contact Human Resources on 03 9458 7728.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend