Job no: 496364
Work type: Full-Time
Fantastic opportunity available for a Care Manager to help lead our dedicated team at Homewood in Hallam on a full-time basis.
A vacancy for a Registered Nurse with proven clinical experience in Aged Care as a Team Leader/Care Manager exists at Homewood where you will lead and manage a dynamic and dedicated care team in this quality aged care home.
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice 2016, 2017 and 2018, is dedicated to being leaders in innovative integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
As part of our team, Team TLC, you will have access to a full range of generous benefits including: complimentary membership of TLC Health Clubs, bulk-billed GP, allied-health healthcare and flu vaccinations, discounted pharmacy and discounted private health insurance.
Essential to your success you will:-
- Have sound knowledge of ACFI documentation and Commonwealth standards;
- A current registration with AHPRA;
- The capacity to work well autonomously and in a team environment;
- Be reliable and adaptable, motivated and committed to the provision of quality care and continuous improvement;
- Hold a current Victorian or Federal police certificate
- Flexible with shift pattern and willing to work over the weekend
Come and join Team TLC – join a supportive new team and be part of a new era of integrated care. We look forward to receiving your application.
For further information, please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend