Job no: 496389
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Frankston North
We are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Administration Assistant with strong clerical skills to join our team at Forest Lodge in Frankston North.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will thrive working under pressure, have a talent for prioritising and multi-tasking as well as pride yourself on consistently meeting deadlines.
To succeed in this role you will have:-
- Experience in reception and administration
- Experience with staff rostering
- Professional and courteous telephone manner
- Strong computer skills including Excel and Word
- Be customer service focused
- Excellent Organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Professional and friendly demeanour
- Full working rights in Australia
- Current Victorian or Federal Police Certificate
TLC offers you:-
- A supportive team environment
- Employee benefits such as; flexibility, complimentary gym membership and wellbeing initiatives
- Discounted entertainment, shopping, movie tickets and more!
- Partnerships with NIB, Hesta, First State Super, ANZ and many more!
Join us as part of the new Era of Integrated Healthcare and make a difference to our communities.
For further information please contact Human Resources on 03 9458 7728.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend