Job no: 496455
Work type: Full-Time
• Key Quality Role supporting a portfolio of Aged Care Homes
• Permanent full-time position
• Be part of a new Era in Integrated Care
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice 2016, 2017 and 2018, is dedicated to being leaders in innovative and integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities. An exceptional opportunity now exists for an experienced Quality Advisor to join us on a full time basis.
The Quality Advisor will be based at our Head Office on St Kilda Road and will include travel to our residential sites in metropolitan Melbourne.
The Quality Advisor will work collaboratively with General Managers, care teams and the regional support team to provide support, education and assistance to ensure the continued delivery of exceptional consumer directed care for our residents. This includes but is not limited to monitoring, reviewing and evaluating TLC’s quality systems to identify opportunities for innovation and continuous improvement.
To be successful in this role you will possess the following:
• Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills and ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels including clinical staff
• Experience working in Quality in the aged care or broader health industry
• Ability to manage and evaluate internal assessments audits and support continuous quality improvement
• Demonstrate empathy, respect and dignity towards the elderly with experience in providing care to people living with dementia
• Highly developed computer skills (including MS Office, Power Point, Excel and industry-specific software applications) and experience in clinical ICT systems
• Relevant qualifications including workplace training with proven experience
• Current RN Division 1 with AHPRA Registration and a strong background in clinical care and clinical governance in the aged care sector
Benefits and Rewards:
• Learning and Development opportunities and career progression
• Supportive team environment
• Complementary Gym Membership
• Discounted health insurance
• Access to TLC Rewards program – discounted movie tickets, gift cards and more
• Wellbeing initiatives and programs
• Regular social events
For further information please visit our website https://www.tlchealthcare.com.au/
If you are excited by the opportunity to be part of a new era in integrated Healthcare and make a difference to our communities, we look forward to receiving your application.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend