Job no: 496463
Work type: Full-Time, Part time
Location: Belmont, Geelong
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced and passionate Physiotherapist to join Team TLC at The Belmont!
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice 2016, 2017 and 2018, is dedicated to being leaders in innovative integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
You will be a dedicated yet easy going team player with a passion for improving the quality of life of those in your care. Your duties will include:
- Comprehensive and up-to-date clinical assessments of a wide variety of patients
- Exercise prescription and the formulation of care plans
- Pain Management
- Correspondence with residents, families, community patients, nursing and medical practitioners and equipment suppliers
- Falls review and falls prevention management
- Private Practice in our onsite medical hub
- Fully equipped state-of-the-art gymnasiums are also available on site to assist you in treating and creating programs for your patients.
- A genuine passion for caring for a diverse client base including elderly residents
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- A Physiotherapy qualification with current full registration with AHPRA
- Permanent residency or appropriate working visas
- A current Victorian/Federal Police Certificate
- A valid current drivers licence and own vehicle
TLC offers you:-
- Learning and development opportunities
- Live & work locally with free onsite parking
- A supportive team environment
- Employee benefits such as; flexibility, complimentary gym membership and wellbeing initiatives.
Join us as part of the new Era of Integrated Healthcare and make a difference to our communities
For further information please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend