Personal Care Worker - Short PM Shifts
Job no: 496471
Work type: Casual, Part time
Location: Donvale, Melbourne
Categories: Aged Care
We are currently looking for Personal Care Workers with a positive attitude and passion for aged care to join our dedicated team at TLC The Heights in Donvale.
Applicants must be looking to work permanent 4.45pm - 8.45pm shifts across both weekdays and weekends. Please do not apply to this advertisement if this is not suitable.
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice 2016, 2017 and 2018, is dedicated to being leaders in innovative integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
Our mission is to provide people in our care with the quality of life that we would expect for our family.
Essential to your success you will:-
- A Certificate III in Aged Care
- Experience in ACFI and knowledge of accreditation standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for working in Aged Care
- A current Victorian or Federal Police Certificate
In return TLC will offer you:-
- A supportive Team environment
- Work and live locally with free onsite parking
- Career progression
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee benefits such as; flexibility, complimentary gym membership and wellbeing initiatives
Join us as part of the new Era of Integrated Healthcare to make a difference to our community.
For further information, please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend