Endorsed Enrolled Nurse Team Leader
Job no: 496631
Work type: Full-Time
An exciting opportunity is now available for an experienced Endorsed Enrolled Nurse with a passion for aged care to join our dedicated team at TLC Homewood in Hallam on a fixed term basis. There are currently 2 fixed-term positions available for various duration.
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice 2016, 2017 and 2018 is dedicated to being leaders in innovative integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
As an enthusiastic and strong leader, wanting to make a real difference every day, you will encourage, mentor and lead a team of personal carers driving exceptional care through TLC’s Integrated Model of Care.
You will have many opportunities for professional and personal development in this space and support of a young and dynamic General Manager, registered nurses, Primary Care, Quality and Operations teams who are keen to share their knowledge and experience.
Essential to your success you will:-
- Appropriate qualifications and current AHPRA registration
- Have sound knowledge of ACFI documentation and Commonwealth standards;
- An ability to lead and passion for providing exceptional care particularly to those living with dementia
- Be reliable and adaptable, motivated and committed to the provision of quality care and continuous improvement;
- Hold a current Victorian or Federal police certificate
- Have the right to work in Australia
TLC offers you:-
- Career Progression
- Learning and development opportunities
- The opportunity to live & work locally with free onsite parking
- A supportive team environment
- Employee benefits such as; flexibility, complimentary gym membership and great wellbeing initiatives
For further information, please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au/
Join us as part of the new Era of Integrated Healthcare to make a difference to our community.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend