Job no: 496707
Work type: Full-Time
A vacancy for a Grade 5 Registered Nurse with proven clinical experience in Aged Care as a Care Manager exists at The Heights in Donvale where you will lead and manage a dynamic and dedicated care team in this quality aged care home on a full-time basis. Immediate start available.
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 is the largest integrated healthcare provider in Victoria with a Mission to be the leaders in innovative integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
Essential to your success you will:-
- Have sound knowledge of ACFI documentation and Commonwealth standards;
- A current registration with AHPRA;
- Experience as a team leader or care manager;
- The capacity to work well autonomously and in a team environment;
- Be reliable and adaptable, motivated and committed to the provision of quality care and continuous improvement;
- Hold a current Victorian or Federal police certificate
TLC offers you:-
- Career progression
- Learning and development opportunities
- Live and work locally with free onsite parking
- A supportive team environment
- Great employee benefits such as; flexibility, complimentary gym membership, discounted private health insurance and wellbeing initiatives
As an employee at TLC, you will have access to the latest infrastructure, nursing support specialising in chronic disease management, on-site diagnostic services, and administration support.
Join us as part of the new Era of Integrated Healthcare to make a difference to our community.
For further information, please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend