Personal Care Worker - Night Duty
Job no: 496768
Work type: Part time
Categories: Personal Care Work
We are currently looking for Night Duty Personal Care Workers with a positive attitude and passion for aged care to join our dedicated team at TLC The Heights in Donvale.
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice from 2016 - 2019 is dedicated to being leaders in innovative integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
Our mission is to provide people in our care with the quality of life that we would expect for our family.
Essential to your success you will:-
- A Certificate III in Aged Care
- Experience in ACFI and knowledge of accreditation standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for working in Aged Care
- A current Victorian or Federal Police Certificate
- Must be available for night shift
In return TLC will offer you:-
- A supportive Team environment
- Work and live locally with free onsite parking
- Career progression
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee benefits such as; flexibility, complimentary gym membership and wellbeing initiatives
Join Team TLC as part of the new Era of Integrated Healthcare to make a difference to our community.
For further information, please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend