ICT Support Officer – Western Region
Job no: 496770
Work type: Full-Time
Categories: Information Technology
About the business
TLC Aged Care is the largest family owned residential aged care service provider in Victoria. TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019, is the largest integrated healthcare provider in Victoria with a Mission to be the leaders in innovative integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
About the role:
- A key support function role engaging with staff across the Western Region
- Providing Level 2/3 on-site technical support for ICT hardware and software
- Focusing on restoring normal ICT functions and services with minimal downtime and where escalation is necessary
- Resolving issues and enquiries in an effective and timely manner
- All requests and incidents resolutions are to be fully researched, documented and correctly assigned
- Documenting and maintaining KBs
- Provide staff training and assistance to improve productivity of ICT portfolio
- Supporting hardware including ThinClients, laptops, printers, mobiles/tablets and other networking devices Supporting software including Citrix, Office Suite, Clinical Applications and other line of business applications
The role will include working from various TLC locations (predominantly in the western region) and at times include some afterhours assistance. The candidate must reside in the Geelong region and be prepared to commute to Wallington, Belmont and Armstrong Creek.
Our preferred candidate will possess:
- Prior experience in providing on-site support for a medium to large sized enterprise environment
- Knowledge in Windows Server/Client environment ie. Active Directory, GPO, Microsoft Exchange, IIS,Experience with HPE-Aruba Wireless/Switching, Avaya IP Office, Citrix, Wireless IP Phones, Firewall technologies, CCTV Technologies will be highly regarded.
- Understanding of Virtualisation, networking infrastructure (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP), mobile device technologies (Android / iOS / MDM
- Knowledge of ITIL ICT Support Framework
- Tech-savvy individual with a passion for new technologies
- Strong communication and customer service background or experience
- Ability to multitask and manage competing priorities
- A current Australian drivers licence and be based in the Geelong region.
For further information please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au/ or contact email@example.com
Join us as part of the new Era of Integrated Healthcare and make a difference to our communities.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend