Human Resources Administrator
Job no: 496789
Work type: Full-Time
Categories: Human resources
Are you looking to kick-start your HR career? A fantastic opportunity currently exists for an enthusiastic and motivated Human Resources Administrator to hit the ground running! This is an ongoing, full-time role based at our Head Office based on St Kilda Road.
- Key support role as part of the close-knit HR team
- Support key functions of the HR function
- Great opportunity to grow your HR career with development opportunities
A busy hands-on role, this position will develop productive relationships with key stakeholders including our staff and management team. This position would suit a recent graduate or someone looking to start their generalist HR career.
Key functions of the HR Administrator role include providing administrative support to the HR team, reporting, recruitment coordination, compliance, contract administration and being the first point of contact for general HR enquiries. You will also have the opportunity to take on projects and contribute to initiatives and strategic planning.
About TLC Healthcare
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice 2016 - 2019, is dedicated to being leaders in innovative and integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
TLC owns and operates some of the largest residential aged care homes, medical centres and industry training facilities at locations across Melbourne and the Geelong region. We are proud to be the employer of choice for over 1,600 Australians.
- Qualifications (or working towards) in HR or related discipline
- Prior experience an electronic recruitment/contracts administration system (desirable)
- Previous experience working in administration and customer service
- Strong skills in the Microsoft suite of products
- Experience in a high compliance environment and or health/aged care sector
- Ability to multitask and manage competing priorities
- Willingness to learn, develop and take on tasks as they arise
- Positive and upbeat attitude
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to communicate professionally
Benefits and Rewards
- A supportive team environment
- Learning and development opportunities
- Complementary gym membership
- Discounted health insurance
- TLC Café – with coffee and tea making facilities and weekly breakfasts
- Access to TLC Rewards programs – discounted movie tickets, gifts cards, and more
- Wellbeing initiatives and programs throughout the year
For further information, please visit our website https://www.tlchealthcare.com.au/
If you are excited by the opportunity to be part of a new era in integrated Healthcare and make a difference to our communities, we look forward to receiving your application.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further please contact (03) 9458 7728 for a confidential discussion.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend