Building and Services Supervisor
Job no: 496772
Work type: Full-Time
About the business
TLC Aged Care is the largest family owned residential aged care service provider in Victoria. TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice 2016, 2017 and 2018, is the largest integrated healthcare provider in Victoria with a Mission to be the leaders in innovative integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities. TLC is dedicated to being leaders in innovative and integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
About the role:
TLC seeks an experienced Building and Projects Supervisor to take responsibility responsible for:
- management and coordination of new building developments
- as well as maintenance and support post-completion of developments and of the existing network of TLC properties.
Reporting to the Buildings and Projects Manager you will working collaboratively with stakeholders – internal (CEO, executive, employees etc.) and external (contractors, builders, suppliers,). The Building and Services Supervisor will:
- ensure open and ongoing communication of plans,
- progress and feedback ensuring all contractors are accountable
- achieving key performance objectives and project targets.
- Actively support and contributes to daily activities including of both building sites (construction) as well as those already completed (maintenance).
- Demonstrate a commitment to quality, efficiency and continuous improvement.
- Manage and foster appropriate team work and cooperation.
- Aged Care experience as well as experience dealing with D&C contracts (desired)
- Excellent computer literacy
In addition to this, you must be:
- Be fully conversant with structural, mechanical, electrical, civil and architectural drawings
- Able to manage teams of direct labour and sub-contractors
- Demonstrate a commitment to quality, efficiency and continuous improvement
For further information please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au/ or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us as part of the new Era of Integrated Healthcare and make a difference to our communities.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend