Dietitian - Western Region
Job no: 496842
Work type: Full-Time
Western Region Dietitians
- Be part of a new Era in Integrated Care
- Rewarding benefits package
- Newly created roles with established patient group and full administrative support
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice 2016,2017, 2018 and 2019 is the largest integrated healthcare provider in Victoria with a Mission to be the leaders in innovative integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
With Primary Care clinics now established at our aged care homes across Geelong and surrounds, TLC Primary Care now plans to expand its service offering to include dietetics for our aged care residents, their families, our employees and community patients.
Exceptional opportunities now exist for experienced Dietitians to join the TLC Primary Care team as in regional roles (western and eastern regions) on a full-time, part-time or casual employment basis.
The Dietetics team will establish, coordinate and deliver exceptional dietetic services across TLC Primary Care clinics and TLC Aged Care homes with the full support of the Primary Care Practice Management team. These roles will include travel within Geelong and surrounds.
Key to your success in the role:
- Dietetics qualifications with current full registration with AHPRA
- Experience in treating the elderly (desirable)
- Working rights in Australia
- A current Victorian/Federal Police Certificate
For further information, please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au/
We invite you to join us as part of the new Era of Integrated Healthcare.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend