Beauty Services Officer - South Eastern Region
Job no: 496891
Work type: Full-Time
Categories: Beauty Services
Are you looking for a role that will make people feel good about themselves? Do you have a talent for engaging your clients with lively and entertaining chat while pampering them?
- Part time position 2 days at each location - flexibility on hours
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Fully-equipped salon dedicated to our residents
We are seeking a passionate and experienced individual to provide hairdressing and beauty services to clients our new state-of-the-art aged care homes in both Frankston North and Hallam.
You will provide full hairdressing and beautician services including but not limited to perms, shampooing, cutting, colouring and styling hair. You may also provide beautician services such as special occasion makeup and nail and skin care services.
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice 2016 - 2019 is dedicated to being leaders in innovative and integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
To succeed in this role you will have:-
- Experience and qualifications in hairdressing and beautician services
- Professional and friendly manner
- Customer-service focused
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Current Victorian or Federal Police Certificate
- Experience in aged care is an advantage
In return TLC will offer you:-
- A supportive Team environment
- Work and live locally with free onsite parking
- Bulk-billed GP and flu vaccinations with LC Primary Care
- Employee benefits such as; flexibility, complimentary gym membership, and wellbeing initiatives
- Discounted private health insurance, entertainment and shopping through TLC Rewards
Join us as part of the new Era of Integrated Healthcare to make a difference to our community.
For further information, please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend