Registered Nurse - In Charge
Job no: 497009
Work type: Part time
Fantastic opportunity available for an experienced Registered Nurse with a great attitude and enthusiasm for aged care to join our dedicated team at TLC Homewood in Hallam on a permanent basis.
Must be available Thursday to Sunday for PM shifts as an RN In Charge.
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice 2016-2019, is dedicated to being leaders in innovative and integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
As an employee at TLC, you will have access to the latest infrastructure, nursing support specialising in chronic disease management, on-site diagnostic services, and administration support.
Essential to your success you will:-
- Experience as an RN In Charge in Aged Care
- Have sound knowledge of ACFI documentation and Commonwealth standards;
- A current registration with AHPRA;
- The capacity to work well autonomously and in a team environment;
- Be reliable and adaptable, motivated and committed to the provision of quality care and continuous improvement;
- Hold a current Victorian or Federal police certificate
TLC offers you:-
- Career progression
- Learning and development opportunities
- Live and work locally with free onsite parking
- A supportive team environment
- Employee benefits such as; flexibility, complimentary gym membership and wellbeing initiatives
Join us as part of the new Era of Integrated Healthcare to make a difference to our community.
For further information, please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend