Regional Administration Officer - Casual
Job no: 497173
Work type: Casual
Location: Noble Park, South East Region, Frankston North, Hallam
We are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Administration Assistant with strong clerical skills to join our team in the South East Region on a casual basis.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will thrive working under pressure, have a talent for prioritising and multi-tasking as well as pride yourself on consistently meeting deadlines.
The successful candidate must be able to travel to all sites and have availability to cover periods of leave and assist during peak periods.
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice 2016-2019 is dedicated to being leaders in innovative and integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities. Our mission is to provide people in our care with the quality of life that we would expect for our family.
TLC Noble Manor - Noble Park
TLC Noble Gardens - Noble Park
TLC Homewood - Hallam
TLC Forest Lodge - Frankston North
To succeed in this role you will have:-
- Experience in reception and administration
- Professional and courteous telephone manner
- Strong computer skills including Excel and Word
- Be customer service focused
- Excellent Organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Professional and friendly demeanour
- Current Victorian or Federal Police Certificate (or willing to obtain)
- Experience with rosters will be highly regarded
- MUST be available to travel to all sites
In return TLC will offer you:-
- A supportive Team environment
- Work and live locally with free onsite parking
- Career progression
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee benefits such as; flexibility, complimentary gym membership and wellbeing initiatives
Join us as part of the new Era of Integrated Healthcare to make a difference to our community.
For further information, please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend