TLC On Call - Registered Nurse
Job no: 498229
Work type: Casual
Location: Noble Park, South East Region, Geelong, Armstrong Creek, Clifton Hill, Altona North, Belmont, Donvale, Frankston North, Hallam, Wallington, Whittlesea
TLC owns and operates some of the largest residential aged care homes, medical centres and industry training facilities at locations across the Melbourne and Geelong region. We are proud to be ABA’s Employer of Choice for over 1,700 employees. Our pioneering philosophy of integrating residential Aged Care homes, Primary Care Medical Centres and Industry Training is a first for Australia.
TLC On Call is a flexible and innovative division of TLC Healthcare operating as a specialised bank of Registered Nurses who are available "on call" to support the delivery of care to our residents. Working within established staffing ratios and skill mix requirements, in addition to EBA rates and, TLC On Call Registered Nurses receive a shift bonus for every shift worked.
Our Registered Nurses provide exceptional nursing care with an individualised, person-centered approach to residents supported by Endorsed Enrolled Nurses, Personal Carers, Primary Care nurses and TLC GPs.
They also have a genuine passion for helping others and making a difference to our residents’ quality of life.
Essential to your success in this role will be:
- Have sound knowledge of the Aged Care Quality standards;
- A minimum of 3 years previous experience as an Australian Grade 5 Registered Nurse, with Aged Care experience preferred
- A current registration with AHPRA;
- The capacity to work well autonomously and in a team environment;
- Be reliable, adaptable and committed to the provision of quality care and continuous improvement;
- Hold a current Victorian or Federal police certificate
- Must be available and committed to picking up shifts on an ongoing basis (including AM, PM and ND shifts across the week and weekend).
- Current drivers licence and/or ability to travel to multiple sites
We have 11 state of the art Aged Care homes located in the following regions:
South East Region: Frankston North, Hallam and Noble Park
Central Region: Whittlesea, Donvale and Fitzroy North
Western Region: Altona North, Belmont (Geelong) and Wallington (Geelong)
Why join the Team?
TLC offers you:
- Top benefits including a shift allowance per every On Call shift that is worked
- A supportive team environment
- Flexible working arrangements that enable you to work when you want
- Work and live locally with free onsite parking
- Career progression
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee benefits such as a complimentary gym membership and well-being initiatives
We invite suitably qualified and experienced applicants to apply to be part of our TLC OnCall division supporting the delivery of exceptional care to our residents. Please indicate your preferred region in your cover letter.
For further information please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au/
Join us as part of the new Era of Integrated Healthcare to make a difference to our communities!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend