Registered Nurse - Casual
Job no: 498418
Work type: Casual
Location: Clifton Hill
TLC Clifton Views, conveniently located on Queens Parade in the heart of Clifton Hill, is the first luxury high-rise residential aged care home in Victoria. Clifton Views offers 123 residential aged care rooms across 10-levels, TLC Primary Care clinic and will boast the latest innovations in clinical care. TLC Clifton Views also houses the innovative services our customers have come to expect including TLC Health Club, TLC Virtual Reality and TLC Café.
As part of our team, Team TLC, you will have access to a full range of generous benefits including: complimentary membership of TLC Health Clubs, bulk-billed GP, allied-health healthcare and flu vaccinations, discounted pharmacy and discounted private health insurance.
Essential to your success you will:-
- Have sound knowledge of ACFI documentation and Commonwealth standards;
- A current registration with AHPRA;
- The capacity to work well autonomously and in a team environment;
- Be reliable and adaptable, motivated and committed to the provision of quality care and continuous improvement;
- Hold a current Victorian or Federal police certificate
Experience working in aged care will be highly regarded as will prior experience working in your area of expertise.
Come and join Team TLC – join a supportive new team and be part of a new era of integrated care. We look forward to receiving your application.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend