ICT Support Help Desk Officer
Job no: 498434
Work type: Full-Time
Categories: Information Technology
Our recent strong growth sees us implementing new and exciting technologies and supporting the business like never before. Reporting to the ICT Business Support Manager, the successful candidate will be required to perform the following task;
- A key support function role engaging with staff across the business
- Providing first point of contact for level 1 support and technical advice for ICT hardware and software
- Managing service desk portal and ensuring positive customer support experience to build strong and trusting relationships with all staff to coordinate, collaborate and escalate incidents and requests
- Focusing on restoring normal ICT functions and services with minimal downtime and escalation where necessary
- Resolving issues and enquiries in an effective and timely manner
- All requests and incidents resolutions are to be fully researched, documented and correctly assigned
- Documenting and maintaining KBs
- Building and deploying desktops, laptops, mobile devices and other peripherals
The TLC ICT Team is focused on delivering quality technical support and delivering new technologies to the business. The ideal candidate will have a genuine passion to achieve positive resolution outcomes in all scenarios. Being part of a small, efficient, supportive and innovative ICT team, the candidate will also have the opportunity to contribute to projects and strategic initiatives.
Our preferred candidate will possess:
- Prior experience in service desk queue management system for a medium to large sized enterprise environment
- Working knowledge of Windows Server, Office Suite, Citrix, Windows AD, MS Exchange, MS SQL, Office 365 Administration
- Working knowledge of Windows 10, ThinClient technologies with Citrix Workspace.
- Knowledge of IP PBX Telephony, VoIP, Wired and Wireless IP Handsets, DECT, Mobile Device Management (MDM) for iOS Devices
- Remote Support Utilities, including remote computer management, troubleshooting and issue diagnosis.
- Working knowledge of ICT infrastructure and networking (LAN/VLAN/WAN/SDWAN/VPN)
- Knowledge of ITIL ICT Support Framework
- Tech-savvy individual with a passion for new technologies
- Strong communication and customer service background or experience
- Ability to multitask and manage competing priorities
- Willingness to develop and take ownership of tasks as they arise
- Engaging with positive and upbeat attitude
- Excellent attention to detail and keen listening skills
- Ability to take initiative and make constructive recommendations to improve existing processes
** Site Visits may be required so vehicle & drivers licences is advantageous.
**Flu Vaccinations required.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend