General Manager - The Heights Donvale
Job no: 498467
Work type: Full-Time
Categories: Aged Care, Management
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, is the largest integrated healthcare provider in Victoria with a Mission to be the leaders in innovative integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
An exceptional opportunity now exists for an experienced aged care management professional to join the team at TLC The Heights in Donvale, as part of one of the leading and innovative residential aged care service providers in Victoria.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the General Manager will be responsible for leading and managing all facets of the home including leading a professional and dedicated team to continue to deliver exceptional care, meet all regulatory requirements and maintain a continuous improvement focus. This position will work collaboratively with Managers of other residential sites and have ongoing support from a central support team to develop and implement initiatives.
To be successful in this role you will possess the following:
- Ability to lead and motivate a diverse and growing team
- Ability to demonstrate high personal and professional ethical standards
- Solid business acumen and professionalism
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of Aged Care Standards and Accreditation
- Prior experience in managing residential aged care sites
- A current Federal/Victorian Police Certificate
- Registered Nurse qualifications preferred, business qualification or related discipline will be highly regarded
For further information please contact Human Resources on 03 9458 7728.
All new members of Team TLC will be required to complete a new police check through TLC's own processes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend