Personal Care Worker - Part Time
Job no: 498478
Work type: Part time
Location: Frankston North
Categories: Personal Care Work
We are currently looking for Personal Care Workers with a positive attitude and passion for aged care to join our dedicated team at TLC Forest Lodge in Frankston North.
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice 2016-2019, is the largest integrated healthcare provider in Victoria with a Mission to be the leaders in innovative integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities. Our mission is to provide people in our care with the quality of life that we would expect for our family.
Please note that due to recent government advice you will be required to work exclusively for TLC as a valued member of Team TLC.
Essential to your success you will:-
- A Certificate III in Aged Care
- Experience in ACFI and knowledge of accreditation standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for working in Aged Care
- A current Victorian or Federal Police Certificate
In return TLC will offer you:-
- A supportive Team environment
- Work and live locally with free onsite parking
- Career progression
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee benefits such as; flexibility, complimentary gym membership and wellbeing initiatives
Join us as part of the new Era of Integrated Healthcare to make a difference to our community.
For further information, please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend