Registered Nurse - Casual
Job no: 498587
Work type: Casual
Location: Armstrong Creek
We are currently looking for Registered Nurses with a positive attitude and passion for aged care to join our dedicated team at TLC Warralily Gardens in Armstrong Creek.
Please note that due to recent government advice you will be required to work exclusively for TLC as a valued member of Team TLC.
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice for 5 consecutive years since 2016, is the largest integrated healthcare provider in Victoria with a Mission to be the leaders in innovative integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
As part of our team, Team TLC, you will have access to a full range of generous benefits including: complimentary membership of TLC Health Clubs, bulk-billed GP, allied-health healthcare and flu vaccinations, discounted pharmacy and discounted private health insurance.
Essential to your success you will:-
- Have sound knowledge of ACFI documentation and Commonwealth standards;
- A current registration with AHPRA;
- Previous experience as a Grade 5 Registered Nurse in an Aged Care setting
- The capacity to work well autonomously and in a team environment;
- Be reliable and adaptable, motivated and committed to the provision of quality care and continuous improvement;
- Hold a current Victorian or Federal police certificate
Experience working in aged care will be highly regarded as will prior experience working in your area of expertise.
Come and join Team TLC – join a supportive new team and be part of a new era of integrated care. We look forward to receiving your application.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend