Practice Nurse - The Belmont
Job no: 498602
Work type: Full-Time, Part time
Categories: Practice Nurse
An exceptional opportunity now exists for a suitably experienced and qualified Enrolled Nurse to join our dedicated team within TLC Primary Care at TLC The Belmont for a Practice Nurse position. Part-time or full-time options are available with hours being negotiable.
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 is dedicated to being leaders in innovative integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
Our brand new, state-of-the-art TLC Primary Care medical centres are co-located with our residential aged care homes across Melbourne and the Geelong region.
About the role:
Our Practice Nurses will provide chronic disease management services to the residents of our homes, their families, our staff and the local community. The TLC Primary Care model includes a qualified support team made up of Registered and Enrolled Nurses as well as on-site allied health professionals to ensure a consistent cycle of high quality care for our patients and the broader community. Whilst our Primary Care team work closely with and support our Aged Care team, working within our Aged Care units is not a requirement of this role.
Key to your success in this role will be:
- Strong clinical background including experience in Primary Health / General Practice Nursing (essential);
- Experience working within aged care will be well regarded as will prior experience in chronic disease management;
- EN Nursing Qualifications and Registration;
- Ability to triage patients;
- Immunisation certification;
- Experience with Best Practice software and Medicare Easy Claims
TLC offers you:-
- Learning and development opportunities
- Live & work locally with free onsite parking
- A supportive team environment
- Employee benefits such as; flexibility, complimentary gym membership and wellbeing initiatives.
For further information please visit our website http://careers.tlcagedcare.com.au/
We invite you to join us as part of the new Era of Integrated Healthcare and make a difference to our communities.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend