TCP Coordinator - Nurse
Job no: 498619
Work type: Full-Time
An exciting opportunity now exists for an experienced Enrolled Nurse with a great attitude and passion for aged care to join our dedicated TCP team within TLC Homewood as a TCP Coordinator.
Who are we?
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice for 5 consecutive years since 2016, is the largest integrated healthcare provider in Victoria with a Mission to be the leaders in innovative integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
About the role:
The TCP Coordinator is a full-time Enrolled Nurse that ensures the seamless coordination of client care within TCP Homewood. The TCP Coordinator has a core role in coordinating admissions and discharges from the bed based service and all related care. The responsibilities of the TCP Coordinator include but are not limited to the management of local care, following up and coordinating outpatient appointments and managing the provision of medications in consultation with the external pharmacy.
- Previous experience in the delivery of care in an Aged Care environment;
- Have sound knowledge of aged care standards, accreditation and documentation;
- Well-developed communication skills, including interpersonal, written and verbal;
- A current registration with AHPRA;
- The ability to work collaboratively within an interdisciplinary team setting;
- The ability to manage and direct teams;
- A demonstrated high level of analytical, problem-solving and clinical decision-making skills
- Be reliable and adaptable, motivated and committed to the provision of quality care and continuous improvement;
- Hold a current Victorian or Federal police certificate
Why should you apply?
- Career progression
- Learning and development opportunities
- Live and work locally with free onsite parking
- A supportive team environment
- Employee benefits such as; flexibility, complimentary gym membership and wellbeing initiatives
As an employee at TLC, you will have access to the latest infrastructure, nursing support specialising in chronic disease management, on-site diagnostic services, and administration support.
Join us as part of the new Era of Integrated Healthcare to make a difference to our community.
For further information, please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend