Care Manager - Homewood
Job no: 498641
Work type: Full-Time
We are currently looking for an experienced Care Manager to work with our team at TLC Homewood on a full-time basis. This role is ideal for a passionate Aged Care Manager who wants to manage two efficient units with a strong focus on Dementia care. This is a fantastic opportunity with a great support network of Registered Nurses.
TLC's goal is to provide exceptional care and support to our residents on a daily basis. This role will provide the opportunity to truly make a difference in the lives of people living with Dementia.
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice winner from 2016 - 2020, dedicated to being leaders in innovative and integrated healthcare renowned for providing well-being to our communities.
Essential to your success you will:-
- Have previous experience as a Care Manager in Aged Care, with clinical experience in the field of dementia care in Australia being preferred;
- Have previous experience working across the assessment and management of behaviour, including creating models of care and case management to reduce the impact of behaviours on people living with dementia and their families and care givers;
- Have sound knowledge of ACFI documentation and Commonwealth standards;
- The capacity to work well autonomously and lead and delegate in a team environment;
- Have the ability to educate and mentor others in the clinical environment;
- Be reliable and adaptable, motivated and committed to the provision of quality care and continuous improvement;
- A current registration with AHPRA and entitlement to work full-time in Australia;
- Hold a current Victorian or Federal Police Certificate
TLC offers you:-
- Career progression
- Learning and development opportunities
- Live and work locally with free onsite parking
- A supportive team environment
- Great employee benefits such as; complimentary gym membership, discounted private health insurance and wellbeing initiatives
As an employee at TLC, you will have access to the latest infrastructure, nursing support specialising in chronic disease management, on-site diagnostic services, and administration support.
Join us as part of the new Era of Integrated Healthcare to make a difference to our community.
For further information, please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend