Job no: 498654
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Frankston North
We are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Administration Officer with strong clerical skills to join our team at Forest Lodge in Frankston North on a full-time basis.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will thrive working under pressure, have a talent for prioritising and multi-tasking as well as pride yourself on consistently meeting deadlines.
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice for five consecutive years since 2016, is the largest integrated healthcare provider in Victoria with a Mission to be the leaders in innovative integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
To succeed in this role you will have:-
- Experience in reception and administration
- Experience with staff rostering
- Professional and courteous telephone manner
- Strong computer skills including Excel and Word
- Be customer service focused
- Excellent Organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Professional and friendly demeanour
- Full Working Rights in Australia
- A current Victorian/Federal Police Certificate
- A valid current drivers licence and own vehicle – willingness to travel across various sites
TLC offers you:-
- A supportive team environment
- Employee benefits such as; flexibility, complimentary gym membership and wellbeing initiatives
- Partnerships with HCF, Hesta, First State Super and many more!
For further information, please visit our website https://www.tlchealthcare.com.au/
If you are excited by the opportunity to be part of a new era in integrated Healthcare and make a difference to our communities, we look forward to receiving your application.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further please contact (03) 9458 7707 for a confidential discussion.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend