Registered Nurse - Casual
Job no: 498742
Work type: Casual
Location: Altona North
Join Team TLC today!
A fantastic opportunity now exists for Registered Nurses with a great attitude and enthusiasm for aged care to join our dedicated team at TLC Marina in Altona North.
Who are we?
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice for 5 consecutive years since 2016, is the largest integrated healthcare provider in Victoria with a Mission to be the leaders in innovative integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
About the role:
Our Registered Nurses are responsible for providing exceptional Nursing care with an individualised, person-centred approach to residents supported by Endorsed Enrolled Nurses, Personal Carers and other Allied Health professionals. They also play a pivotal role in the day to day and after hour’s management of the residential home, being responsible for clinical leadership and management.
Essential to your success you will have:-
- Sound knowledge of ACFI documentation and Commonwealth standards;
- A current registration with AHPRA;
- Previous experience working as a Grade 5 Registered Nurse in an Aged Care environment;
- A demonstrated high level of skill in clinical decision-making;
- The capacity to work collaboratively within an interdisciplinary team setting;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Be reliable and adaptable, motivated and committed to the provision of quality care and continuous improvement;
- Hold a current Victorian or Federal police certificate
Why should you apply?
TLC offers you:-
- Career progression
- Learning and development opportunities
- Live and work locally with free onsite parking
- A supportive team environment
- Employee benefits such as; flexibility, complimentary gym membership and wellbeing initiatives
As an employee at TLC, you will have access to the latest infrastructure, nursing support specialising in chronic disease management, on-site diagnostic services, and administration support.
Join us as part of the new Era of Integrated Healthcare to make a difference to our community.
For further information, please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend