Job no: 498798
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Geelong, Melbourne
Categories: Aged Care
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice for 5 consecutive years since 2016, is the largest integrated healthcare provider in Victoria with a Mission to be the leaders in innovative integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
An exceptional opportunity now exists for an ACFI Auditor to join our dedicated teams throughout the TLC network including Melbourne Metro and Geelong areas.
Supporting the ACFI & Funding Manager, you will have a strong focus on monitoring and auditing ACFI processes to ensure compliance across the network, while also providing feedback and recommendations on development opportunities, improvements and uplifts. You will assist in the monitoring of assessments and care planning practices, ongoing evaluation of care, ensuring compliance with Aged Care Accreditation Standards and providing ACFI support and education to staff. You will also work to ensure assessments are correlated and prepared in a timely manner for submission. You will lead the team during ACFI validations.
Key to your success in this role will be:
- Demonstrated experience and high-level knowledge and understanding of ACFI processes, including preparation and management of ACFI documentation;
- A desire to ensure compliance standards are met and objectives achieved;
- Solid experience in time management, administration skills and a high level of attention to detail;
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Minimum qualification requirements include a Certificate III in Aged Care;
- Basic computer skills in MS Office suite;
- Current satisfactory Police Check Certificate;
- Positive attitude and strong rapport building skills;
- A strong understanding of Aged Care Accreditation Standards is highly desirable;
- Flexible and innovative approach to providing care
As part of our team, Team TLC, you will have access to a full range of generous benefits including: complimentary membership of TLC Health Clubs, bulk-billed GP, allied-health healthcare and flu vaccinations, discounted pharmacy, discounted private health insurance, modern staff facilities including espresso coffee and TLC Healthcare rewards.
Come and join Team TLC and be part of a new era of integrated care. We look forward to receiving your application!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend