Practice Nurse - South East Region
Job no: 498815
Work type: Full-Time
Location: South East Region
TLC Healthcare is the largest family-owned integrated healthcare provider in Victoria. Our mission is to be the leaders in innovative integrated healthcare renowned for providing well-being to our communities.
Our brand new, state-of-the-art TLC Primary Care medical centres are co-located with our residential aged care homes across Melbourne and the Geelong region.
An exceptional opportunity now exists for an Enrolled Nurse or Grad RN to join our TLC Primary Care teams across South Eastern Region including Noble Park, Hallam and Frankston North which are co-located with our residential Aged Care homes.
Key to your success in this role will be:
- A strong clinical background with experience in Primary Health / General Practice being essential
- Experience with the implementation of standards and reporting requirements
- EN or Grad RN qualifications and registration
- Ability to triage patients
- Immunisation certification
- Experience with Best Practice software and Medicare Easy Claims
- Aged Care experience preferred
In return TLC will offer you:-
- A supportive team environment
- Work and live locally with free onsite parking
- Career progression
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee benefits such as; flexibility, complimentary gym membership and wellbeing initiatives
Join us as part of the new Era of Integrated Healthcare to make a difference to our community.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend