General Manager - Homestead Estate, Wallington
Job no: 498868
Work type: Full-Time
Categories: Management, Aged Care
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice for five consecutive years since 2016, is the largest integrated healthcare provider in Victoria with a Mission to be the leaders in innovative integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
An exceptional opportunity now exists for an experienced aged care management professional to join the team at TLC Homestead Estate in Wallington and become part of one of the leading and innovative residential aged care service providers in Victoria.
Reporting to the locally-based Regional Operations Manager, the General Manager will be responsible for leading and managing all facets of the home including leading a professional and dedicated team to continue to deliver exceptional care, meet all regulatory requirements and maintain a continuous improvement focus. You will be responsible for ensuring TLC Homestead Estate continues to meet and exceed accreditation and other legislative requirements through excellence and innovation whilst delivering exceptional care and commercial performance including occupancy, ACFI and costs management.
This position will work collaboratively with Managers of other residential sites within the region with ongoing support from a central support team.
To be successful in this role you will possess the following:
- Ability to lead and motivate a diverse and growing team
- Ability to demonstrate high personal and professional ethical standards
- Solid business acumen and professionalism
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of Aged Care Quality Standards, Accreditation and other related legislative frameworks
- Prior experience in managing the operational requirements of residential aged care sites including admissions and ACFI
- A current Federal/Victorian Police Certificate
- Registered Nurse qualifications preferred, business qualification or related discipline will be highly regarded
All new members of Team TLC will be required to complete a new police check through TLC's own processes.
Why should you join team TLC?
TLC offers you:
- Fantastic employee benefits such as; a complimentary gym membership, well-being initiatives and bulk-billed GP
- An extremely supportive team environment
- Work and live locally with free onsite parking
As an employee at TLC, you will have access to onsite GP and Primary Care Nursing support, the latest infrastructure and technology, on-site diagnostic services, and administration support including admissions and ACFI. Join us as part of the new Era of integrated healthcare and make a difference to our communities!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend