Personal Care Worker - Noble Manor
Job no: 498948
Work type: Casual, Part time
Location: Noble Park
Categories: Personal Care Work
We are currently looking for Personal Care Workers with a positive attitude and passion for aged care to join our dedicated team at TLC Noble Manor in Noble Park.
Both Part-time and Casual roles are available.
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice for six consecutive years since 2016, is the largest integrated healthcare provider in Victoria with a Mission to be the leaders in innovative integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
Our mission is to provide people in our care with the quality of life that we would expect for our family.
Essential to your success:
- A Certificate III in Aged Care
- Experience in ACFI and knowledge of accreditation standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for working in Aged Care
- Ability to obtain a satisfactory Victorian or Federal Police Certificate
In return TLC will offer you:
- A supportive team environment
- Work and live locally with free onsite parking
- Career progression
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee benefits such as; flexibility, complimentary gym membership and wellbeing initiatives
Join us as part of the new Era of Integrated Healthcare to make a difference to our community.
For further information, please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend