Beauty Services Officer
Job no: 498958
Work type: Part time
Categories: Beauty Services
Are you looking for a role that will make people feel good about themselves? Do you have a talent for engaging your clients with lively and entertaining chat while pampering them?
- Part time position - flexibility on hours
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Supportive team environment
We are seeking a passionate and experienced individual to provide hairdressing and beauty services to clients within our state-of-the-art aged care home based in the South Eastern Suburbs
You will provide full hairdressing and beautician services including but not limited to shampooing, cutting, colouring and styling hair. You may also provide beautician services such as special occasion makeup and nail and skin care services.
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice 2016-2019 is dedicated to being leaders in innovative and integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
To succeed in this role you will have:-
- Experience and qualifications in hairdressing services
- Professional and friendly manner
- Customer-service focused
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Current Victorian or Federal Police Certificate, or willing to obtain
- Experience in aged care is an advantage but not required
In return TLC will offer you:-
- A supportive Team environment
- Work and live locally with free onsite parking
- Bulk-billed GP and flu vaccinations with LC Primary Care
- Employee benefits such as; flexibility, complimentary gym membership, and wellbeing initiatives
- Discounted private health insurance, entertainment and shopping through TLC Rewards
Join us as part of the new Era of Integrated Healthcare to make a difference to our community.
For further information, please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au/
If you are excited by the opportunity to be part of a new era in integrated Healthcare and make a difference to our communities, we look forward to receiving your application. If you would like to discuss this opportunity further please contact (03) 9458 7707 for a confidential discussion.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend