We are currently seeking experienced and enthusiastic Aged Care Trainers and Assessors to deliver training to our students in a blended, flipped classroom format in state-of-the-art training facilities across Melbourne.
Our Registered Training Organisation, TLC Learning is experiencing vast growth and currently offer courses in First Aid, Assisting with medication and Aged Care (Individual Support).
This role involves conducting training and to assess students in line with the training packages and ASQA assessment requirements.
Current Industry Experience is essential; passion, motivation and personality defines the difference between a good trainer and a great trainer. We choose to work with people who are reliable and able to work autonomously, with a sound understanding of Aged Care Training and Assessment. Trainers with experience in delivering our medication unit HLTPS006 will be given first priority.
TLC Learning is a branch of TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice 5 years running, is dedicated to being leaders in innovative and integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities. TLC Aged Care is the largest family owned residential aged care service provider in Victoria.
Key to your success will be:
- You will have a vocational competency at least a level higher than the qualification delivered and preferably a nursing background for the delivery of the medication unit.
- Appropriate vocational qualifications and Certificate IV Training and Assessment (TAE 40116 or Dip VET)
- Experience training HLTHPS006 and/or HLTHPS007
- Current demonstrated relevant Vocational industry experience
- Experience in delivering competency based education and training in a blended model.
- Well-developed communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Documented professional development schedule and training matrix
- Highly level of competence in the use of technology and online learning.
- National Police Check and current Victorian Drivers’ Licence
- Strong administration and organisational skills.
- Willingness to travel to TLC learning sites across Melbourne
Join us as part of the new Era of Integrated Healthcare and make a difference to our communities.