Job no: 499027
Work type: Full-Time
TLC Healthcare is Australia’s leading provider of integrated healthcare, and we are looking for exceptional candidates to join Team TLC.
Our innovative approach to healthcare integrates residential aged care homes, medical centres, and registered training facilities at each of our 11 locations across Melbourne and Geelong. TLC’s integrated healthcare approach is a first in Australia; and soon we will be integrating child care centres and day surgery clinics at selected locations.
Being a member of Team TLC gives you access to an award winning range of employee benefits, training programs, and exciting opportunities to progress your career within the organisation. Team TLC are a select group of healthcare professionals who embody our core values of respect, accountability, excellence, collaboration and integrity, and innovation.
This role is based at our modern head office in St Kilda Road and is an ongoing full time role. As the Payroll Officer, you will be responsible for delivering excellence in customer service to support the effective functioning of the Payroll Team. Specific responsibilities include but not limited to: processing fortnightly end-to-end payroll, calculating and processing pay queries, leave, terminations and superannuation as well as maintaining employee records for new hires, pay changes and terminations.
Key to your success in this role will be:
- Ability to process fortnightly end-to-end Payroll with a high level of accuracy;
- Ability to interpret EBA's and Awards;
- Basic MS Excel skills
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail;
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information to the highest standard;
- Ability to work well in a team environment, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong time management skills;
- Current satisfactory Police Check Certificate
Benefits and Rewards:
- Complimentary gym membership
- Bulk-billed GP with TLC Primary Care
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives and programs
- Supportive team environment
- Access to TLC Rewards program – discounted movie tickets, gift cards and more
- Discounted health insurance
- TLC Café – with coffee and team making facilities and weekly breakfasts
For further information please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au/
If you are excited by the opportunity to be part of a new era in integrated Healthcare and make a difference to our communities, we look forward to receiving your application.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend