Regional Operations Manager
Job no: 499047
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Noble Park, South East Region, Clifton Hill, Donvale, Frankston North, Hallam, Melbourne
Categories: Aged Care, Management, Nursing
TLC Healthcare is Australia’s leading provider of integrated healthcare, and we are looking for exceptional candidates to join Team TLC.
Our innovative approach to healthcare integrates residential aged care homes, medical centres, and registered training facilities at each of our 11 locations across Melbourne and Geelong. TLC’s integrated healthcare approach is a first in Australia; and soon we will be integrating child care centres and day surgery clinics at selected locations.
Being a member of Team TLC gives you access to an award winning range of employee benefits, training programs, and exciting opportunities to progress your career within the organisation. Team TLC are a select group of healthcare professionals who embody our core values of respect, accountability, excellence, collaboration and integrity, and innovation.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Regional Operations Manager will be responsible for providing holistic support to a region of the TLC Aged Care network of homes in the delivery of exceptional care to our residents. This role is currently based in the SouthEast region, however may change from time to time. Working collaboratively with other Regional Operations Managers, General Managers and care and support teams, this position will ensure TLC Aged Care homes remain resident-focused, excellent places to work and continue to meet and exceed accreditation and other legislative requirements through innovation.
To be successful in this role you will possess the following:
- Ability to lead and motivate a diverse and growing team
- Solid business acumen and professionalism
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of Aged Care Standards, Accreditation and other related legislative frameworks
- Prior experience in managing the operational requirements of residential aged care sites including admissions, ACFI and staffing
- A current Federal/Victorian Police Certificate
- Ability to travel between your portfolio of homes
- Registered Nurse Division 1 qualifications are essential, business qualification or related discipline will be highly regarded
For further information about TLC Healthcare you can visit our website www.tlchealthcare.com.au if you would like to have a confidential discussion about the role please contact Human Resources on 03 9458 7728
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend