General Manager - Homewood Residential Aged Care
Job no: 499049
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Hallam, Melbourne
Categories: Administration, Aged Care, Nursing
Exceptional candidates are encouraged to join team TLC – a leader in innovate and integrated healthcare renowned for looking at aged care from a new perspective.
Our innovative community healthcare hubs provide Australia’s first fully integrated healthcare service with aged care. We provide wellbeing to our communities with the highest standards in residential aged care and quality medical services. Together, we partner with education providers to build talent within the industry, offering highly sought after student placements through our own RTO “TLC Learning”.
TLC is creating a new era of community services through aged care, medical care, childcare, TLC virtual reality, TLC Café’s and health gyms. Delivered in exceptional, state of the art facilities, this role is based at Homewood, one of Victoria’s largest residential aged care homes in Hallam. Homewood has a co-located Medical Centre with a primary care and allied health team onsite.
We seek an experienced, professional and enthusiastic General Manager lead the dedicated and professional care team. Comprising exceptional staff qualified as RNs, ENs, Personal Carers and support staff, rostered under EA ratio’s. This role will ensure we deliver exceptional care, meet all regulatory requirements and maintain continuous improvement. TLC prides itself on its supportive working environment with available and approachable Managers at other residential sites, teams in quality, operations, admissions, ACFI and human resources to help you in your role.
To be successful in this role you will possess the following:
- Ability to lead and motivate a diverse and growing team
- Ability to demonstrate high personal and professional ethical standards
- Solid business acumen and professionalism
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of Aged Care Standards and Accreditation
- Prior experience in managing residential aged care sites
- A current Federal/Victorian Police Certificate
- Computer literacy including MS Suite and ability to learn new applications
- Registered Nurse qualifications preferred, business qualification or related discipline will be highly regarded
For further information about TLC Healthcare you can visit our website www.tlchealthcare.com.au if you would like to have a confidential discussion about the role please contact Human Resources on 03 9458 7728
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend