Physiotherapist - Geelong
Job no: 499118
Work type: Full-Time, Part time
Location: Geelong, Armstrong Creek, Belmont, Wallington
We are currently seeking passionate Physiotherapists to join our dedicated teams at our TLC Primary Care clinics and Residential Aged Care facilities across Geelong.
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice for six consecutive years since 2016, is the largest integrated healthcare provider in Victoria with a Mission to be the leaders in innovative integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
You will be a dedicated yet easy going team player with a passion for improving the quality of life of those in your care. Your duties will include:
- Comprehensive and up-to-date clinical assessments of a wide variety of patients
- Exercise prescription and the formulation of care plans
- Pain Management
- Correspondence with residents, families, community patients, nursing and medical practitioners and equipment suppliers
- Falls review and falls prevention management
- Private Practice in our onsite medical hub
Fully equipped state-of-the-art gymnasiums and hydrotherapy pool are also available on site to assist you in treating and creating programs for your patients.
- A genuine passion for caring for a diverse client base including elderly residents
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- A Physiotherapy qualification with current full registration with AHPRA
- Ability to obtain an NDIS Workers Screening Check
- Permanent residency or appropriate working visas
- Ability to obtain satisfactory background checks
- A valid current drivers licence and own vehicle
- Ability to obtain and provide proof of required vaccinations for healthcare workers.
TLC offers you:-
- Learning and development opportunities
- Live & work locally with free onsite parking
- A supportive team environment
- Employee benefits such as; flexibility, complimentary gym membership and wellbeing initiatives
Join us as part of the new Era of Integrated Healthcare and make a difference to our communities.
For further information please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend