Oncall - Personal Care Worker - Eastern Region
Job no: 499128
Work type: Casual
Location: Noble Park, Frankston North, Hallam
Categories: Personal Care Work
TLC owns and operates some of the largest residential aged care homes, medical centres and industry training facilities at locations across the Melbourne and Geelong region. We are proud to be ABA’s Employer of Choice for over 1,700 employees. Our pioneering philosophy of integrating residential Aged Care homes, Primary Care Medical Centres and Industry Training is a first for Australia.
TLC On Call is a flexible and innovative division of TLC Healthcare operating as a specialised bank of experienced Personal Carers who are available "on call" to support the delivery of care to our residents. Working within established staffing ratios and skill mix requirements, in addition to EBA rates and, TLC On Call Personal Carers receive a shift bonus for every on call shift worked.
PCA On Call:
The Personal Carer works as a team member with Endorsed Enrolled and Registered Nurses to provide holistic personal care to residents including grooming, personal hygiene, dining experience, daily living and lifestyle activities.
Essential to your success in this role will be:
- Have sound knowledge of the Aged Care Quality standards;
- A minimum of 1-year previous experience as Personal Carer;
- The capacity to work well autonomously and in a team environment;
- Be reliable, adaptable and committed to the provision of quality care and continuous improvement
- Hold a current Victorian or Federal police certificate
- Must be available and committed to picking up shifts on an ongoing basis (including AM, PM and ND shifts across the week and weekend).
- Current drivers licence and/or ability to travel to multiple sites
We have 4 state of the art Aged Care homes located in our eastern region:
South East Region: Frankston North, Hallam and 2 TLC homes in Noble Park
Why join the Team?
TLC offers you:
- Top benefits including a shift allowance per every on call shift that is worked
- A supportive team environment
- Flexible working arrangements that enable you to work when you want
- Work and live locally with free onsite parking
- Career progression
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee benefits such as a complimentary gym membership and well-being initiatives
We invite suitably qualified and experienced applicants to apply to be part of our TLC OnCall division supporting the delivery of exceptional care to our residents.
For further information please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au/
Join us as part of the new Era of Integrated Healthcare to make a difference to our communities!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend